6/29/2016

Updates

5/15/16 Sunday

So as you may have noticed, some of the dates on some of the posts are pretty old, by at least a few months. I had a website and a blog elsewhere, which I was unable to pay for, so I had to simply stick to the free methods of getting my information and writing out there. The ones that are dated from January are re-printed from my original website that I only had for about a month or so. So from now on, unless otherwise stated, or dated, this will be my new blog. Hope you enjoy!

Update: 5/29/16 Sunday

Also this blog is an extension of my website, which will be up soon. For those of you who've never designed or put together your own website. It's quite a lot of tedious, time-consuming work, even when using a template. As you polish, perfect, and then perfect a little bit more, just to check it all out, only to find out that there's just one more thing that needs to be adjusted. So in the meantime, enjoy the bloggy goodness and I'll let you know as soon as the website is actually published and live.

The Goth Writer

-Layla Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment